Riders of Ravencrest Kinship Policies and Guidelines
Riders of Ravencrest is a casual kinship devoted to having fun and enjoying the game with others. First and foremost, we expect our members to respect all kin members and non-members alike.
Below is a list of policies and guidelines:
• A player recruited into the kin will have a minimum two week recruitment period. During this time, we will assess if they are a good fit for the kin. We are looking for those who take an active part in kin activities and are active in kinchat.
• The trial period is a Get to know us period for you as well. At the end of the period please advise the Co Leadership team of any concern's or suggestions you may have. We want to hear from you!
• We are happy to invite any or all of a recruit's characters into the kin.
• If the player meets these requirements, they will be promoted to kin member.
• We extend an invitation to any or all of a kin member's characters into Riders. You do not need to have all of your characters with us, but we hope that you'll add many or all of them!
• Once a member, all current and future alts are immediately promoted to member status.
• We ask that player notes be updated with the name of the players alts so that all members are able to recognize each other.
• Characters inactive for more than 180 days will be expelled from the kinship due to inactivity. We do this to ensure an active player base while taking into consideration of real life needs. We understand that real life ALWAYS takes precedent over the game.
• If you have been expelled due to inactivity and wish to return, please notify a member of the leadership team to discuss being re-invited. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
• We expect kinchat to be a place where all members of the kin can comfortably chat in-game. Thus us we expect to keep the kinchat clean and appropriate for all ages.
• Please do not use all caps. It is generally taken as shouting/yelling.
• We do not tolerate abusive, derogatory, and/ or hate language in chat. Doing so will most likely result in kin expulsion.
Kin Events and Runs
• As a casual and kinship, we encourage the kin to get involved with kinship and alliance hosted events. This includes our weekly kin party and promotion ceremony held Saturday nights at 8:00pm server time.
• We also encourage participation in questing with other members, as well as kin scheduled and impromptu runs and instances. These include our weekly kin-wide skirmish runs with Second Breakfast Tuesday nights at 8:00pm server time.
• We always encourage our members to initiate runs themselves. If you want to start a group or run please feel free to do so in kinchat or private tells or the local game channels. If you are unsure of how to get one started or have difficulty garnering interest please let a officer know we will help you advertise in kin chat and the MOTD.
• If you want to plan a larger run or raid please send your request to Butternut and she will add your event to the Kinship Calendar on http://ridersofravencrest.guildlaunch.com. Please remember once it's scheduled it is imperative you hold the run at the time you requested.
• If you find yourself in a situation you are having trouble resolving the Co Leadership team is here to help! Please feel free to send Rasse or Butternut a private message for assistance. There are several avenues you can utilize including in-game mail, tell, or the use of the private messaging system on the kin's website at http://ridersofravencrest.guildlaunch.com. The situation will then be addressed accordingly.
• Currently, Riders has alliances with four other kinships. They are Brotherhood of the Wolves, Second Breakfast, Seeds and Stems, and Outcast Raiders.
• We have an alliance channel to communicate with them. You will be granted access to this channel upon completion of your two week trial
• Symphonious is our band, led by Dessuidhiel, which focuses on free-style playing. (More info coming shortly!)
• We also promote those interested in playing with .abc files as well.
• Although we are not Role-Playing kinship, we do encourage those interested to engage in role playing. Several of our members are quite good at it and would be glad to help all of those who are interested and/or new to it.
• There are no requirements to participate in Role-Playing activities to become a full member of the kin.
• We have several kin members who are into crafting and are willing to help and support those interested in learning the crafting system.
• There are no requirements to participate or work on your crafting skills to become a full member of the kin. However be advised you may find your fellow kin members would like you to make a effort to raise your crafting if you would like gear to be made for you.
• We encourage you all to use the kinsite for the latest news, information, and scheduled events.
• Please register on the site by clicking on User Registration on the left side of the main page.
• We also hope that you use the forums to interact with the kin outside of the game.
These policies and guideline have been put in place to ensure a fun environment for all of our members, recruits, and officers. We hope that everyone enjoys their time in-game!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Rasse or Butternut in-game or by private message on the kinsite.
-- Zelyndria, Leader
Riders of Ravencrest Kinship Policies and Guidelines