View previous topic :: View next topic  
ButternutofCH
Recruit

re: Adding photos?

Hey guys!

The upload limit has increased to 10 GB thanks to Lokarz's generous donation. Please feel free to share your photos with us!

Ok, I finally fixed. You should be all set now. (I even made a test account to see if it was fixed and it worked.)

There is still no 'create' option for galleries, only image uploads, which is obviously working, but now is also possible to add files, but only to default library - can't create new file library.

The ability to create new galleries apparently was disabled. It is now enabled. Upload away! Thanks for letting me know. Happy

I checked, will again, but did not see any 'create' button. It might have something to do with site rights.

I can add images to existing library though, but can't add files or add file libraries.

Forum Image

Hey Ari!

To create a new gallery, type in a new gallery name where it says Gallery Name under Create on the Photo Gallery page. Then, click on the gallery you just created and upload your photos onto your new gallery page.

Ello! :D

I was going to add a few photos to spruce up the place, but there is no Add Photo button I can see? If I click on the kinhouse photo, it gives me the option, but I don't want to pile some on that, i was just going to add a little folder of my own. Whatever you want me to do, I can send to an email addy if someone know how to do it, or whatever. :D

Thank you!
Ari
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Member Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: