View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edorenel Alastegiel

re: Re: A writer

I thank you for your comment, Oki. Yes, I, too, firmly believe in that notion. You truly can be whatever you heart and mind is set upon. Your hands, and hard work, is, I feel, the only way to achieve one's dreams. And I intend to fight hard to get there!

Kyrian Starwalker

re: Edolus/Edorethiel/Lokithir is a Novelist!

Congratulations! I know a few of the entrants in that.. all very talented.. it is not a small achievement winning that.
Edorenel Alastegiel

re: Edolus/Edorethiel/Lokithir is a Novelist!

Greetings, one and all! I hope your day is well! I know not if anyone knows this. But in case you don't (or even do), I wish to let my awesome kinsmen/women know that I am a Fictional Romance writer, outside of LotRO. It is my dream to be a published novelist. Writing is my passion, my single dream, my single love. And I have written many works and spanning various genres (although Fictional Romance is my primary focus).
Forum Image
Recently, I won NaNoWriMo's November 2012 contest. I was also 2011's winner. I do not intend to join next year's, though. I probably won't be in one until I start my next novel. wink Also, my work "It Must be the Coffee" was published in an online (and offline) magazine called "Mad Swirl". I am currently working with a publisher called "Rowanvale Books" from England to publish my first book bound as well as E-Book format.

So, if you wish to read my stories, you can find all my works up-to-date on my own website: http://acornucopiaofliterature.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Edorenel Alastegiel on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Out of Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: