View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edorenel Alastegiel

re: New Kinhouse!

Wonderful! Wow. 'Twould seem I have missed quite a bit, since the last time I was truly around in LotRO. I will have to check out the new kin house probably...this weekend. I have been so busy with this writing contest I joined. My dream is riding on it!!! Agh! So excited and yet, I'm so nervous, too. Sleep definitely has been off.... But all's well, nevertheless!

And I find the house of cosmetics to be an interesting, helpful idea. I just REALLY hope people don't abuse it and go running off with the stuff. I'll need to have my sexy male Elves pay a visit to wear some new outfits. Hey, now, they need to look good, when they travel Middle-Earth.

ButternutofCH
Recruit

re: New Kinhouse!

Hey everyone!

We have moved the kinhouse and it is now located at 5 Waterbank Road, Narador, Falathlorn Homesteads, Ered Luin. Feel free to stop by and check it out! If you would like to donate an item to help decorate it, we would really appreciate it! Just ask Rasse or I and we will help you out.

Also, next door to the kinhouse is our cosmetics house. We will be storing cosmetic items in the housing chest there. Please remember to return any items you borrow. We are giving the kin access to these items on good faith that they will not be stolen.

The kin also has three sister kins - Symphonious, Ravencrest Trophies, and Raven Back Tavern - and each owns a kin house in the zone.

There are still a few standard houses for sale in the zone if you would like to live there! Ask Lokarz if you want a deluxe house. He is holding one to sell to a kin member if interested.

If you have any questions about the kinhouses, feel free to send me a tell or in-game mail.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: