View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edorenel Alastegiel

re: Waiting to be reinstated.... :(

Really?! I must have missed you, then! Bah! That's great! Yay! More people online! I look forward to seeing you. I am usually on Edorethiel or Edolus. But my other alts are Lokithir and Sephiras. Happy

Hawkwolf

Finally, I'm back. Just got on tonight. :D
Edorenel Alastegiel

Ahh, no, I have not seen any of those characters. So, you can rest assured that your account was not taken over. Happy Now that I know, I'll keep my eyes open for you until your arrival. I hope your issue is resolved soon!!! I dislike how Turbine takes SO long to aid people... no comment It shouldn't be that way. Alas! It is so.

Hawkwolf

Arianwen, Callandria, Sharaia, Ravencroft, Brinaia, Arlewayn
Edorenel Alastegiel

I have seen a fair amount online, but I am not familiar with everyone's alts, yet. What are your alts? MAYBE I have seen them.

Hawkwolf

well it's been 7 days and lotro has not gotten back to me.....I wrote them again, STILL waiting. This is starting to annoy me. I hope you haven't seen any of my toons on lately, because it's not me. GRRRR............... I will post here when I get back on.
Edorenel Alastegiel

I hope you do return! I really hope a lot of other members long-absent return. I miss the days when so many we're online each day. I'll never forget the great events we had. And we still have events going, which I am very glad for! It's one reason of a few that I love this kin very much.

I hope your characters are still alive! If not, we, the Riders of Ravencrest, I'm sure will love to help you zoom through levels. Mwaha!

Hawkwolf

Apparently I got banned, as a safeguard against an apparent hack attempt. I'm still waiting to be able to return to the game, I really hope nothing bad has happened to my toons. :* Cross your fingers for me! Hopefully Ari and the gang will be running soon.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Out of Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: